Chapters & Groups
LEADR & IAMA Chapters
On 1st January 2015 LEADR joined with IAMA to become LEADR & IAMA. Chapters that existed under each organisation are transitioning to become LEADR & IAMA chapters.
LEADR & IAMA supports and promotes Chapters and Practice Groups in state and regional areas.
Guided by the local Chapter Committee and supported by LEADR & IAMA, the local Chapter assists both new and established members by:
- Strengthening the profession by supporting and promoting best practice ADR in the region
- Providing networking opportunities to promote collegiality and facilitate future work opportunities
- Delivering professional development opportunities to meet a broad range of learning needs and continuing professional development (CPD) requirements
- Providing a forum to ensure State and regional contribution to national ADR issues and developments
- Promoting local contribution to the continuing development of LEADR & IAMA nationally and internationally.
About Chapter networking forums
Chapters hold regular early evening forums that last for about 1.5 hours starting from 5pm and finishing by 8pm. Members and non-members are equally welcome.
These forums offer professional development and collegial networking. Programs include: speakers, fish bowls, role plays, and panel discussions.
To go on the mailing list to receive news of LEADR & IAMA Chapter events email us on firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which state or territory you are in.
Establishing a LEADR & IAMA Chapter
Under the LEADR & IAMA Constitution, Chapters are straightforward to establish and operate. The LEADR & IAMA Office supports members in setting up and running a local Chapter. So talk to us about starting a local Chapter where you are.